Friday, June 3, 2016

Last post -- for now....

Hello everyone. 

I wish to inform you that my service in Columbus, Ohio has come to end. For now at least. 

I find it easier to just explain to everyone over email, so I'll explain: There were things that I had not properly taken care of before I went on my mission. I am being accountable for my actions and it is because of the appreciation I received for my Savior and His everlasting Atonement. I had thought that simply turning away from sin was enough, but that's not how it works. I am doing what I need to to do all I can. 

I will have the option, after about 18 months, to return to service as a missionary. At this given moment, that is the goal. I wish for nothing more than to return to my mission. 

I appreciate all the love, support, prayers, everything. 

If you feel that you need to know more, or are dying to ask questions, feel free to contact me  :)

I wish to close with my testimony: I know that this is the only true and living church in which we have the fullness of Jesus Christ's gospel. He provided us a way to return to again live with our Father in Heaven. He is our friend, our brother, our advocate, and will never leave us to go through this life alone. He does so in a variety of ways such as scripture, prayer, and prophets. I know and can testify that Joseph Smith truly saw God the Father and His Son, Jesus Christ. They called him to restore the true gospel through the power and authority that is the priesthood of God. In turn, the Book of Mormon is a fruit of this restoration, and is an evidence that God still speaks to us. I am grateful for the knowledge, experience, and strength I received from my mission. I pray that anyone who can serve, will strongly consider serving. I love you all. I love my Savior. I leave these things with you in His name, Jesus Christ, amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment